What are the criteria for Indian Navy Selection? Indian Navy selection process is based on various stages. If you are one of those who is going to Indian Navy, then you must fulfill all the criteria to join the Indian Navy.
Indian Navy SSC Officer Selection Procedure
Indian Navy selects the candidates with the help of Short Service Commissioned Officers under University Entry Scheme (UES) in Technical/Executive Branches. The selection procedure of Indian Navy is given as.
- Nationality: The candidates should be a citizen of India.
- Age Limit: The age of candidates should be in between 19 years and 24 years for the date mentioned in the Official Notification.
- Examination : Candidate have to Clear the Navy Examination.
Study Material :Navy SSR Model Papers
Indian Navy Selection Procedure Details
The selection procedure of Indian Navy Officers is based on the SSB Interview. It is conducted in Naval Campus Selection Team. The final selection is decided by the IHQ-MoD (Navy) at Bangalore/Bhopal/Coimbatore in the mentioned dates for Final Year Engineering students and for Pre-Final Engineering students. The selection process will be conducted in two stages.
- Stage I: The Stage I is based on various tests like Officer Intelligence Rating (OIR) Test, Picture Perception and Discussion Test (PPDT) which will be conducted of the first day.
- Stage II: The candidates who will qualify in Stage I will be send to the Stage II. Stage is comprised of Psychological Testing, Group Task, Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
- Final Selections: The candidates who will qualify in the Stage II will be send for the Medical tests. The medical test is based on various small tests. Those who qualify all the stages and the medical test will be send for the training.
Note: The candidates who have qualified for the Pilot Entry for PABT (Pilot Aptitude Battery Test) followed by Aviation Medical, in addition and those applying for Observer Entry must appear for Aviation Medical, in addition.
So, If you need a Job In Indian Then Follow Our Website Defence Jobs.