JEE Main 2018 Application Form Correction window, How can we Correct ? All the Students who applied for JEE Main 2018 application form can correct their information if anything wrong as Central Board of Secondary Education CBSE has opened JEE Main 2018 Application Correct Window on 9 January 2018 in online mode at official Website. So Candidates who have Submitted their JEE Main 2018 Application form and Paid the application fee before last date can make required changes in Submitted application form till 22 January 2018. Candidates who pay additional Fees if applicable either through credit/debit card/E-wallet/SBI buddy/Pay tm or through e-challan generated during the online correction by cash in Syndicate/Canara/ICICI Bank from 9 January 2018 to 23 January 2018 online which is paid in case of changes in Particular detail of JEE Main Application form for Example you entered Incorrect Category by change then you want to change it or Mode of Exam from offline to online or either so fees various candidates have to pay that fees.
- How to Make Correction in JEE Main application Form 2018?
- How to Make Correct JEE Main Application Form 2018 through Correction Window
- What details can be corrected using JEE Main 2018 Application Form Correction facility?
- Who are eligible to avail JEE Main application form correction 2018 facility?
- For which corrections of the JEE Main 2018 application form should a candidate pay additional charges?
How to Make Correction in JEE Main application Form 2018?
CBSE Provide the Facility to Correct their incorrect or incomplete application form which you submit which may rejatected later so provide the Correction Facility to ensure all information is correct. If their is any discrepancy to be corrected within Correction Window
How to Make Correct JEE Main Application Form 2018 through Correction Window
To Make Corrections to JEE Main Application Form 2018 Applicants need to follow below given steps –
- First of all open Official Website of JEE Main
- Go to JEE Mai 2018 Application Correction Portal and Login using
JEE Main Application number
Security Code displayed on screen
- Click on Section you want to edit and make the corrections
- After making Changes click on Submit.
What details can be corrected using JEE Main 2018 Application Form Correction facility?
- Mode of Examination – Applicants can change their Examination Mode Offline Pen Paper to Computer but reverse will not be allowed.
- Change of Paper – Canidadtes can correct their Paper choice – Paper 1 and Paper 2
- Aadhaar details – Applicants can correct their Aadhaar details by using JEE Main 2018 application correction facility
- Exam Medium – Candidates, if they wish, can change the medium of examination from English to Hindi/Gujarati.
- Exam City – This is allowed only in case of change of exam city from India to one abroad.
- Name, State of Eligibility, and Date of Birth- Applicants can change all this through JEE Main 2018 application correction facility.
Who are eligible to avail JEE Main application form correction 2018 facility?
All the candiates who have Submitted their Application Form online with Fees before Last Date can make Changes Correction through JEE Main application form 2018 Correction Window.
For which corrections of the JEE Main 2018 application form should a candidate pay additional charges?
Additional fees must be paid by applicants if they are correcting the following details
- Change of category from SC/ST/Girls/PwD to General/OBC NCL
- Change of exam city from India to one abroad
- Opting for Paper 2 in addition to Paper 1